WAR The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAR The Official Forum

The official forum of the Whitlock Building's Whitlock Assist and Rescue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R'I'P
Admin
Admin
R'I'P

Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 am

Dante Noctis wrote:
I don't know if any DA guys still read this topic, but here's the truth behind this situation.

A couple months back, a Von Stengel (ID=397277) PKed Meowdam (no screenshot, but Meowdam might have one) for spamming the radio and building with his usual meowing and other dribble. Meowdam apparently took this extremely hard, taking it as an act of war by WIZARD since it took place in Whitlock even though Von has never been a member, and to the best of my knowledge is not even a Whitlock regular (check the wiki on Whitlock for regulars list).

Immediately following this, a Lance Corporal Hicks (ID=1184433) started praising Von for his PK, voicing his opinion that he probably did what everyone else in the room wanted to do as well. Meowdam, again, took this as an act of war on WIZARD, even though, again, Lance is a non-WIZARD, and non-Whitlock regular.

What followed, was a spree of PKs between Meowdam and Von that is probably still going on to this day, but also innocent people who were never involved were targeted as well. Meowdam and his Alts (since he has made clear evidence that he is in fact a zerger) followed up by PKing Von (justified) and Lance (unjustified) repeatedly as well as every other WIZARD member I have seen (which isn't much since I've been killed almost daily since this started)

The self-proclaimed Hero of Dulston is more or less just throwing a temper tantrum, since his ego was bruised in front of so many people who either don't care much for him or outright ignore his antics. I just find it funny that he gets so much support from a suburb where the majority of people who are getting revived and healed and enjoying the light buildings that our members are supplying for them, are now using this as an excuse to kill us as if we're The Dead or Infected Swarm. Grow up people, it's a game. Some of us have more important things to do (like work a real life job to support real life kids) than sit around at a computer bitching and complaining about being PKed (looking at you, Meowdam) in a game that has been broken since 2006.

To say the least, the self-proclaimed Hero of Dulston (extra emphasis on this term that he started and mostly uses when referring to himself) has shown that only two terms truly describe him well: childish, and a complete waste of time.

Sounds realistic.
Although I'd add a few more words at the end; Complete Idiot, Absolute egoist, etc.
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 am

You have children Dante?
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Yonnua_Koponen
Dante Noctis
Harman Hambargarh
Harman Hambargarh
Dante Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Yonnua Koponen wrote:
You have children Dante?

Two girls, and their well-being is much more important than some kid on an ego trip on a browser-based internet game that means nothing more than purely minor, half-dull, inconsequential entertainment. That's why I don't understand why this Meowdam has such a bug up his ass, IT'S A GAME! Grow up, or at least move out of your parent's basement.

Some of us don't have time to feed that loser's poor self-esteem issues with praise, we have our own lives and responsibilities outside of this game that are more important than making this moron feel bigger than he really is.

A word comes to mind; Pride: Unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)

That seems to fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
R'I'P
Admin
Admin
R'I'P

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 am

I've found a name for him: mr. Self-Proclaimed-Hero-of-Dulston.
Mr. SPHoD, for short.
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 pm

imaginative.

How about dickhead?

Y'know, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
R'I'P
Admin
Admin
R'I'P

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:53 pm

Nah, that one is to widely used. (Killkid, EIH, HDJ, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 pm

fair enough. I've taken to calling the group teh Dulston Veterinary squad, but they brought that upon themselves.
Back to top Go down
R'I'P
Admin
Admin
R'I'P

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:41 am

the meowers also seemed appropriate to me.
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 am

by the way, the topivc title is meowdom. did you realise this?
Back to top Go down
Pub Lover
Pub Lover

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:09 pm

That was intentional. Sad Kingdom, Christendom, Meowdom. The Domain of Meow!

My other idea was MeowDamn.
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm

I gathered that. Just checking.
Back to top Go down
R'I'P
Admin
Admin
R'I'P

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Btw, meowdom is also a fitting name for his little band of bastards.
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 pm

y'know, we should've named this topic :

HEY MEOWDAM'S SPY! COME AND LOOK AT THIS TOPIC! WE MAKE FUN OF YOU IN IT!
Back to top Go down
Doctor How
Admin
Admin
Doctor How

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh, great, now I'm going to be looking over my shoulder constantly. Mad

Honestly, though? He deserves no praise. None. I know the DA maintain that he's (or was) very helpful and such, but I honestly just see a narcissist on a killing spree to paint himself as a hero or a prince of darkness, whichever makes people talk.
Back to top Go down
https://waronline.forumotion.com
R'I'P
Admin
Admin
R'I'P

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeah, he was trying to bury dulston in a wave of unexpected gunfire.
Thing is, we shot back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments   Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic: Unhelpful Anti-Meowdom Comments
Page 1 of 1