WAR The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAR The Official Forum

The official forum of the Whitlock Building's Whitlock Assist and Rescue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupreus
Newb
Newb

Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action Empty
PostSubject: Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action   Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Hello, WIZARD!

I am Cupreus, this is my profile http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1266519

As you can see, I am unafilliated, and trying, so far with very little sucess, to stay alive.

Now, my last death comes to the hands of a W.I.Z.A.R.D member (or so he claims, for I can't see him in the roster) who claims I am in the Dulston Alliance black list as a Pker... where I can't see myself.

Here are copies of the conversation:

Quote :
Whitlock WIZARD hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (18 hours and 12 minutes ago) ...and again. (18 hours and 10 minutes ago) ...and again. (18 hours and 10 minutes ago) ...and again. (18 hours and 9 minutes ago) ...and again. (18 hours and 9 minutes ago) ...and again. (18 hours and 9 minutes ago)
Whitlock WIZARD stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (18 hours and 9 minutes ago)
Whitlock WIZARD hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (18 hours and 9 minutes ago)
Whitlock WIZARD said "Cupreus is a PKer. See Duston Alliance Black List" (18 hours and 9 minutes ago)
Whitlock WIZARD hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (18 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again.
You were killed by Whitlock WIZARD. (18 hours and 8 minutes ago)
Whitlock WIZARD dumped your body out onto the street. (18 hours and 8 minutes ago)

Here is the Dulston Alliance black list entries for C (as I can see them):

Quote :
Canderous Ordo DORIS RG - DA PKer
Capt Jean Luc Picard N/A RG - DA PKer
Chansama Flowers of Disease RG - DA PKer
ChemicalWelfare The Myrmidons RG - DA PKer
Ciscokitty The Saints RG - DA PKer / BHer
CloneSoldier N/A RG - DA PKer
Clydette N/A RG - DA PKer
creeping goons The Dead RG - DA PKer

Here is he who killed me:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1271909

So... is there a black list I am unaware of? Have I been labelled as a Pker, and then I wonder why for I am primarily a healer and have no offensive skills whatsoever? Am I a victim to a false WIZARD member, and then you have a Pker loose throwing false accusations and falselly using your name as safekeeping? Worse.... who will revive me now with such a faleshood for all to read? I'd already a lot of trouble getting survivor status again, I keep getting killed by Pkers or zombies as a human, and killed by dedicated zombies at cemeteries. If I am accused of something I did not do, I can say adieu to being a survivor.

Last thing: there is Cuprus around. Could have been mistakenly identified to this person?

I would greatly appreciate an answer. Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doctor How
Admin
Admin
Doctor How

PostSubject: Re: Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action   Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Hey there! Thanks for coming to us about this.

Quote :
Am I a victim to a false WIZARD member, and then you have a Pker loose throwing false accusations and falselly using your name as safekeeping?

This is exactly it. Whitlock WIZARD is an impostor out to get people to think we're PKers. We're not. Survivor all the way! (Although, technically some of our members are Dual Nature. Tomatoe, tomahto.)

Nevertheless, thanks for coming to us about this. Glad we could clear things up.
Back to top Go down
https://waronline.forumotion.com
Cupreus
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action   Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:05 am

Doctor How wrote:

Nevertheless, thanks for coming to us about this. Glad we could clear things up.
It was the least I could do after reading who you were on the wiki! It seemed too strange an action on your group's behalf and he wasn't on your roller. Besides, I had my own name to clear up too. Wink

Thanks a lot for the answer, and good luck out there!
Back to top Go down
Yonnua Koponen
Deity
Deity
Yonnua Koponen

PostSubject: Re: Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action   Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Made a notice on our wikipage. R'i'p, as our leader, you should make a public speech when we're back on our feet, over the radio, denouncing whitlock WIZARD.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:Yonnua_Koponen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action   Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzeld by a WIZARD member's action
Page 1 of 1